On 08/26/2014 03:41 PM, Rob Godfrey wrote:
I think the issue here is that the Java Broker doesn't really understand
properly what you want to do with the address "amq.fanout" I think it is
looking for a binding key for the exchnage... for instance if you tried to
receive from the address "amq.fanout/foo" I think it would work.  Obviously
for the fanout exchange this seems a little odd as the binding key is
pretty meaningless - but for other exchange types it is more important.

Does the java broker still support the filter extensions "apache.org:legacy-amqp-direct-binding:string" and "apache.org:legacy-amqp-topic-binding:string"?