Hello Dwaine,

On 12/20/23 20:41, Molock, Dwaine S. (GSFC-5820) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone been able to execute Rust on RTEMS?

Yes – to use RTEMS from within a Rust application, with

#![no_std]
#![no_main]

> If so, is there a how to guide and what architecture and development hardware was used?

I have not yet found time to write a documentation despite I want to do so. Sorry for this. Ferrous Systems first extended Rust to run on Gaisler SPARC bare metal and then they figured it works with RTEMS 5 from Gaisler, too. Their documentation is here: https://github.com/ferrous-systems/sparc-experiments/

I did run my examples only on simulators. I tried two architectures with RTEMS 6: Leon3 and RISC-V.

Greetings,
Frank

--
embedded brains GmbH & Co. KG