On 12/22/23 18:36, Joel Sherrill wrote:
It's not a huge secret. :)

https://activities.esa.int/4000140242 <https://activities.esa.int/4000140242> shows an ~EU175 project was awarded
to DLR.   From there, Jan Sommer is the only person at DLR who has mentioned
this.

I understand wanting someone at DLR to make a statement but the activity
is clear.  I assume many of our projects for NASA are just as easily tracked
down if someone knew where to look. Personally, I do not know where to look
for that.

Side note: currently working with Rust on bare-metal M4 for some industry equipment using Embassy[1] and from this I kind of get feeling and kind of understand why Rust community is not that interested in integrating with established C-based RTOSes even those open-sourced. So my conclusion on this is that if RTEMS community would like to see Rust running on RTEMS, then the push needs to come from the community itself.

What is IMHO positive is that due to RTEMS libs support, IMHO Rust should be able to run in 'std' manner.

Cheers,
Karel

[1]: https://embassy.dev/