On 16.05.2012 02:20, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
> The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of
> SOGo 1.3.15. This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on improved
> stability over previous versions.

Hello,

I updated to sogo 1.3.15 and all sope modules. I restarted sogo and
memcached. After these operations in the web interface all mails are
gone (including IMAP folders). I restarted the browser, I re-entered the
web interface. The situation was the same. I did refresh the page (F5)
and everything returned to normal. Awesome. I also noticed that the
annoying card icon following the mouse disappeared in contacts page
(after click on a contact in the shared address book). Absolutely awesome.

Thank you very much for the great work.

--
Relu