On 09/27/2012 04:57 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.0.0. This is a major release of SOGo which focuses on improved stability over previous versions and the addition of native Outlook compatibility support!
Awesome! I can't wait to try it, excellent work Inverse team!

I noticed that the 1.3.x series is apparently being replaced by SOGo 2.0.

Can someone please point me in the right direction for upgrade notes for upgrading from SOGo 1.3.x to SOGo 2.0 now that it is officially released? Is there official documentation on this (perhaps I missed it)?

Are there any special steps that I need to follow before running apt-get dist-upgrade?