Hi,

Am 04.09.2014 um 13:00 schrieb Charles Marcus <cmar...@media-brokers.com>:

> We are using latest Thunderbird 31 with zero problems, so the problem isn't
> with Thunderbird 31 or the latest SOGo extensions. Maybe you have another
> extension conflicting?

are you using http or https for updates.php? Maybe this causes problems. If you
can confirm that you do use unencrypted http, then I will try to modify my
setup.

TB 24 is working over https. 31.1.0 is not. So at least there is a difference
between these versions. I double checked install.rdf for minVersion and
maxVersion to be sure that the extension would work for latest TB.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

-Christian Rößner

--