great . . .

On 11/24/2014 06:33 AM, Martin Simovic wrote:
If you use AD you can perfectly use "domail users and computers" mc snap-in from windows for user SOGo user management.

Sent from iPhone

Dňa 24.11.2014, o 11:48, Steve Ankeny <stev...@cinergymetro.net <mailto:stev...@cinergymetro.net>> napísal:

We use the SOGo ZEG in a small accounting office with 5 users.

We modified it to fit our mail domain, and my plan is to download the "new" ZEG (without LDAP), modify it for our mail domain, provision Samba as a alternative to MS Active Directory and transfer our existing mail.

I should be able to handle user management with Webmin and Samba, but I'll consider iGestis

On 11/24/2014 02:16 AM, André Schild wrote:
Am 23.11.2014 um 11:50 schrieb Kai-Uwe Rommel:
users-requ...@sogo.nu wrote on 22.11.2014 20:43:19:

> Are you familiar with pg. 29-31 of the documentation?
>
> http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf
>
> As I see it, either install a standalone Samba server for user
> management only (or user management and SMB sharing between clients)
> or something like PostgreSQL and follow the suggestions starting on pg. 29

Those pages only very briefly document how to configure it. But not why and when to choose which alternative. Also, there is no documentation how to then create the user accounts in the database? How is this done? Is there
a tool for this purpose?

For beginners (with 20 years of experience in other areas) there is also the sogo
ZEG edition available.

Here you get a click-and-run version of sogo

http://www.sogo.nu/downloads/zeg.html

There is also the sogo wiki available
http://wiki.sogo.nu/

André