Hi,

I have tested many groupware solutions out there, Zimbra, Zarafa amongst
others. SOGo turned out to be the best.
SOGo is not perfect. But we struggled to find anything closely as good as SOGo.

SOGo plugs into existing infrastructure (IMAP, SMTP server, Authentication
backed) and does not try to reinvent the wheel.

Best Regards
Martin.