Hello.. I am sorry !!! I didn´t want to hijack this threads.
Anyway my webserver is INFOMANIAK.Them: thuderbird 45.1.1 / SOGo connector
31.0.3 all instaled on windows 7- 32bits. with 15 minutes periodic sync.
Remember, if a delete de contact from my webserver email (INFOMANIAK), and then
i refresh the syncronization in TB, the SOGo dosent reconize this deletion and
the contact is not been removed.
But, If i do the inverce, i delete de contact first in the TB and make the
syncronization.... and then I go to my webserver to see if the contact is been
deleted.... and in this case YES works.
I feel desperate! I installed / deinstalled averthing on two computers.... I
also instaled SOGo integrator just in case these needs to be instaled but is
not working.
I look forward for your response.Many thanks.Lucas.