Hi Jens,

you're right.

I want to set a global default for "autoReplyText" in the c_default row of the sogo_users_profile table.

Is it possible?

Kind regards,
Christian
Christian Reischl

Fraunhofer Institut für
Verfahrenstechnik und Verpackung
Giggenhauser Str. 35
85354 Freising

Tel.: +49 8161 491-704
mailto:christian.reis...@ivv.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ivv.fraunhofer.de/

Am 08.06.2016 um 11:18 schrieb Jens Erat:
Hi Ludovic,
Hi Christian,

is it possible to define a template for sieve vacation auto-replies?

This way every user would be able to use the same standard text and
subsequently adapt it to his own needs.
See : https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1961

It'll be implemented this month.

I think our change request targets something else: we require a _fixed_
footer/header that the user does not changed (as also described in the
offer). Christian (Reischl from Fraunhofer institute, to many Christians
around here) wants a template provided for the user's message, which he
is able to change anyway.

Regards from Lake Constance, Germany,
Jens