On 07/20/16 09:45, "sg gs" (s...@mail.com) wrote:

> daniel,

Hi, sg gs.

> we use the nightlies for ~3 weeks now without any problems, but i must
> admit, currently in an evaluation phase - all users, all mails migrated,
> no calendar nor addressbook migration yet.
>
> did you install the package for activesync.
>
> -------------------------
> at our site (yes it's jessie too):
> #apt-cache search sogo
> fusiondirectory-plugin-sogo - SOGo plugin for FusionDirectory
> fusiondirectory-plugin-sogo-schema - LDAP schema for FusionDirectory
> SOgo plugin
> sogo-common - Scalable groupware server - common files
> sogo-openchange - Scalable groupware server - OpenChange backend
> xul-ext-sogo-connector - transforms Icedove into a full DAV client for
> groupware servers
> sogo - a modern and scalable groupware
> sogo-activesync - a modern and scalable groupware - ActiveSync module
> sogo-dbg - a modern and scalable groupware - debugging symbols
> sogo-dev - a modern and scalable groupware - development files

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I only see the SOGo packages mentioned in my previous email using the
official repositories of Debian. I'm not sure why the Debian maintainers
did not include the activesync package or if they included the
activesync support in some other package.

The output on your previous email was after adding nightly?

Kind regards,
Daniel