> Hi

Hi, Christian.

>> I only see the SOGo packages mentioned in my previous email using the
>> official repositories of Debian. I'm not sure why the Debian maintainers
>> did not include the activesync package or if they included the
>> activesync support in some other package.

> In Debian is an outdated version of SOGo, which didn't include
> ActiveSync support at all.
> Because of that you do not get sogo-activesync from Debian Jessie.

It is a good point :-) Thanks for the clarification. Just for curiosity,
do you remember from what version of SOGo was added the ActiveSync support?

I was researching [1] and the SOGo version in the unstable branch of
Debian repositories is the 2.2.17.

In any case, it is always the option to generate the packets using the
procedure mentioned by Achim, or use the Nightly repositories of Inverse.

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,
Daniel

[1]