On 2018-03-04 05:46, David Jones wrote:
That's great.  It means you know what you are doing when you change the default threshold to less than 5.0.  In that case you need to change a lot of other scores down too including RCVD_IN_IADB_* and the KAM.cf rules probably score way too high for you as well.

Maybe this is just me, but I'm a firm believer that if you change the thresholds, you don't get to complain about the scores of any rules. The rules are all balanced against the target threshold of 5.0, and if you set your threshold differently it is quite likely that some rules will be scored too highly or two low for your needs.