> Am 15.11.22 um 11:48 schrieb Marc:
> >>
> >> and i told you that it's useful when a message already passed
> multiple
> >> hops which flagged it as spam to outright reject it
> >>
> >> /^Subject: .*\*\*\*\*\*spam\*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\*spam\*\*\*\*\*/
> REJECT
> >> Administrative Prohibition (Subject)
> >
> > A message is either spam or not
>
> that's not how spam filtering works
>
> multiple signs of spam leading to marking a message as spam

This is not relevant for the discussion on whether or not to have spamassassin
add multiple times '**spam**' to the subject.

> > and is marked as spam or not
>
> good filters don't only mark messages but reject them
>
> > I don't see how telling me 3 times it is spam has any relevance.
>
> how comes that you don't see the relevance of the sending system already
> thought it was spam and instead jerect it still continued to send the
> trash out?

This is not relevant for the discussion on whether or not to have spamassassin
add multiple times '**spam**' to the subject.

> > If you value the information created by multiple servers processing
> the message, then this information should be passed differently
>
> and how do you imagine that in a cahin of indepdenent systems?

My first thought would be by adding headers. If I had a chain of 3 servers
processing a message by spamassassin. The first 2 would only add scores in the
header and the last one would do the calculation upon which is decided to have
the message visibly marked as spam for the recipient.