> You might want to point out to them that rewrite_header breaks any DKIM
> signature on mail,

Hmmm, good point, not really thought about this even. Are email clients
complaining about this?

> in addition to cluttering the Subject if
> misclassified mail is part of a conversation.

So the alternative is adding a header and move it to the spam folder
automatically on the basis of the header?

Currently I just want to 'warn' users that the message is possible spam, they
can decide to move such emails automatically to a spam folder by enabling a
sieve rule.
What would be an alternative method to keep such functionality without altering
the subject?