Greg Troxel <g...@lexort.com> writes:

> I did just get a bounce message in reply to a message I sent here,
> complaining that my message failed DKIM (maybe the list munged it) and
> SPF (ok; the list is not in general authorized to send mail from my
> domain) and therefore was being rejected (but I do not currently publish
> a DMARC policy).

Update: my messages to the list, as I received them, both this one and
the one that provoked the bounce, have valid DKIM signatures as
determined by inbound processing on my MTA.

So while my rant about DKIM and lists stands in general, I apologize for
casting aspersions on this list: it appears to be working well as far as
not breaking DKIM, at least for senders without DMARC.