At 04:41 PM 1/20/2009, you wrote:
and thanks for a multitude of replies.
Isn't there any weblist with these abbreviations explanation with some
simple samples?

Google's a good starting point. So is spamassassin.org

What means Outlook shoudn't send directly to MX?

Not to be rude, but if you don't know, you should be talking to your ISP about spamassassin.

I guess that's how it always has worked here with Outlook, even when I don't
know right now what is MX :-)
May it be the result of outgoing and incoming servers being the same??
(mail.neti.ee)

No.

I keep all messages, including spam, and now when looking into messages, I'd
say that mostly there are flaged as spam messages which really are not and
very seldom any real spam. That seems rather weird to me.

Talk to your ISP.

I'd like to ask later from my ISP, but first I need to know what's wrong, as
else most likely I'dnt get any reply.

What's wrong is they're identifying messages that aren't spam as spam.

The blacklisting is often a problem, as sometimes my messages have been
rejected in USA, just because someone of my ISP 500.000 clients has sent
spams. Is it ISP to blame and punish with blacklisting, if there may be some
bots working?

Might be time to find a new ISP, especially if they give you no control over spamassassin...