Hello Luis,

It is good to have both tests. Pyzor and DCC are both rather good at
what they do.

> I was thinking, lets have a mail that it is not a SPAM, and a SA with
> spam
> level of 5.  If
> Pyzor reports 2.6 and DCC 2.7 then it is 5.3 and that good mail will
be
> spam.
> I'm not really sure about if having both test will be good or just
one.

If you get an E-Mail scoring in both Pyzor and DCC, the chances are very
high that the message is Spam. We only deal with around 90,000 incoming
delivery attempts per day - but have not had a false positive from Pyzor
or DCC yet, and have been using both for some years.

IMHO there is nothing wrong with using both. If you do see FP's it would
be a surprise, and the first I've heard of it, personally.

Cheers,
Michael Hutchinson