From: RW <rwmailli...@googlemail.com>
   Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 03:45:50 +0100

   On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:42:52 +1200
   "Michael Hutchinson" <mhutchin...@manux.co.nz> wrote:

   > If you get an E-Mail scoring in both Pyzor and DCC, the chances are
   > very high that the message is Spam. We only deal with around 90,000
   > incoming delivery attempts per day - but have not had a false
   > positive from Pyzor or DCC yet, and have been using both for some
   > years.

   That's odd, I get quite a lot of DCC FPs and a few Pyzor FPs on a
   relatively small amount of email. They tend to hit on bulk mail, like
   newsletters, automated mail and very generic mails. I saw a test
   message with just the word test in the subject hit DCC once.

DCC identifies 'bulk' email.  You have to whitelist desired bulk
email senders in the DCC whiteclnt (etc) file.  The DCC distribution
includes sample scripts like edit-whiteclnt.

Pyzor and Razor are easier to use because of the whitelisting.
Razor and DCC are both highly effective (>80%), and Pyzor is good (>40%).

-jeff