On 8-Oct-2009, at 09:39, Shane Webster wrote:
I am curious if it is possible to rewrite the subject based on the value of the score. A example of this would be if a score of 4.0 was given the subject would state [Potential Spam], but if it was 5.0-10.0 then it is
[SPAM] if it was greater then 10.0 it would be [SUPER SPAM]. I
understand this may seem odd but I am just trying to fill the request of
the client and what they want.

You can do this easily with procmail.

:0
| formail -I"Subject: SUPER SPAM"

:0E
:0
| formail -I"Subject: SPAM"

:0E
:0

--
There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don t
        know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases