From: "Jason Bertoch" <ja...@i6ix.com>
Sent: Thursday, 2009/October/08 09:01

Shane Webster wrote:
Spamassassin Version 3.2.5

I am curious if it is possible to rewrite the subject based on the value
of the score. A example of this would be if a score of 4.0 was given the
subject would state [Potential Spam], but if it was 5.0-10.0 then it is
[SPAM] if it was greater then 10.0 it would be [SUPER SPAM]. I
understand this may seem odd but I am just trying to fill the request of
the client and what they want.

It can be done, but not with SpamAssassin. You'll need to work with the program that calls SA. I use MIMEDefang for conditional actions, but there are others.

rewrite_header Subject     *****SPAM***** _SCORE(00)_ **

The result looks like this for spam:
Subject: *****SPAM***** 065.8 ** RE: Pharmacy Online Sale 88% OFF!

Note that you can sort the spam by score by sorting by subject.

{^_^}