On Thu, 17 Jun 2010, Randy Ramsdell wrote:
Hmmm, this mail came in and went straight to the users inbox. 1. Postfix ---> 2. Amavis ( Spamd/Clamd) ---> 3. Postfix ---> 4. Dovecot-deliver So the problem is somewhere during the 2 --- > 3 or step 3 or 4. Step 4 it is unlikely since Deliver simply send the file to a directory location.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to side with the people who suggested that something in the above steps is deleting headers. Postfix is pretty much guaranteed to add at least one Received header, even if it is just 'Received from localhost'. so if you can guarantee that Step 1 is being done, then something in a later Step is removing headers.

Good luck with finding it! :)

- C