On tor 02 sep 2010 09:08:30 CEST, Chris Datfung wrote
I ran sa-update. As you pointed out, there are a number of RBLs in the
standard configuration that for some reason aren't checked, thus I thought I
could easily fix that by adding them to local.cf and when that didn't work I
tried in init.pre. I do see other RBL generated scores in the message
headers, so it appears that some RBL checks are indeed performed.

try to debug it as below with

spamassassing 2>&1 -D -t msg | less

what are being tested at what fails ?

Do you see any obvious problems?

only that you posted to much on a maillist :)

well fun aside check the pre files that you load plugins right as you like it to be, and then check again for not installed plugins

eg if you have DKIM loaded in pre it does not wotk if the DKIM plugin is not installed

--
xpoint http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html