>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 5:39 PM, @lbutlr <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 27, 2016, at 2:06 PM, Olivier Coutu <olivier.co...@zerospam.ca> wrote:
>> > I have affected a hefty penalty in SA to any mail that comes from one of
>> > these TLDs:
>> >
>> > (party|science|click|link|faith|racing|win|zip|review|country|kim|cricket|work|gq|date|lol|top|download|space|site|online)
>>
>> Are you doing this with the cooperation of Amavis?
>>
>> (I’ve had no luck with adding scoring rules to local.cf that amavis
>> recognizes.)
>>
>> --
>> Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

I’m just blocking them. .top has been nothing but spam. Looking at my logs,
.top accounts for over 90% of the rejected email nowadays.

But I’m just doing it in Postfix and this has been working fine. Any ones that
I need to whitelist, I just add to the OK line. The handful of users know about
this as well, and are ok with it.

# Permit .us and .ca TLDs
/\.us$/                 OK
/\.ca$/                 OK
/\.jobs$/               OK      # .jobs is mostly legit

# Block TLDs of 4 characters or more.
/.[a-z]{4,20}$/         REJECT Spam

# Block two letter TLDs.
/\.[a-z][a-z]$/         REJECT Spam

# Block .top
/\.top$/                REJECT  # Useless TLD full of spam