On 03 Nov 2016, at 10:27, Vincent Fox <vb...@ucdavis.edu> wrote:
> XYZ insights anyone?  They have been on my reject list
> for a long time, but claim to be cleaning it up.  Thinking to
> drop my shields on this one.

I am still blocking most any TLDs via postfix:

/.*\.(com|net|org|edu|gov|ca|mx|de|dk|fi|uk|us|tv|info|biz|eu|es|il|it|nl|name|jp)$/
 DUNNO
/.*\.*/ 550 Mail for this TLD is not allowed

We get some (very little) real mail from info, biz, and name domains. All the
other new domains are on a “prove you’re not terrible” status. So far the only
one to graduated is .name.

(Of course your list of acceptable tad’s will be quite efferent, I’m sure. I
don’t have users who get mail from France, for example).