Am 16.07.2016 um 21:48 schrieb Jonathan Nichols:
I’m just blocking them. .top has been nothing but spam. Looking at my logs,
.top accounts for over 90% of the rejected email nowadays.

But I’m just doing it in Postfix and this has been working fine. Any ones that
I need to whitelist, I just add to the OK line. The handful of users know about
this as well, and are ok with it.

# Permit .us and .ca TLDs
/\.us$/                 OK
/\.ca$/                 OK
/\.jobs$/               OK      # .jobs is mostly legit

that's pure nonsense because you skip anything below with "OK"
what you want here is DUNNO - means "make no decision at this point"