On Thu, 3 Nov 2016, Vincent Fox wrote:

TOP remains at the err... top of abuse heap.

XYZ insights anyone?  They have been on my reject list for a long time

This is an interesting statistics page I had not seen before:
https://ntldstats.com/fraud

Hmm. Autoforward them all to the ICANN board members' email addresses? They caused the problem in the first place, after all, with their promiscuous creation of new TLDs.

(I kid (sorta))

  "Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with /etc/sendmail.cf, "it never
  does quite what I want. I wish Christopher Robin was here."
                                           -- Peter da Silva in a.s.r
 3 days until Daylight Saving Time ends in U.S. - Fall Back