On 8/18/2016 2:21 PM, li...@rhsoft.net wrote:

Am 18.08.2016 um 20:18 schrieb Jerry Malcolm:
This is the X-Spam-Status header I got back on an uncaught spam. No,
hits=0.3 required=5.0.  The spam was selling an all-in-one charger

we need the *report* header

By default, the report header is only added to messages marked as spam. To add it to all messages, add this line to your local.cf file:

add_header all Report _REPORT_

On a linux box, this would be in /etc/mail/spamassassin. I have no idea where it would be on your "SpamAssassin In a Box". Once you find and update the file, you will need to restart whatever SpamAssassin or Spamd service is running on your system to have it re-load the configuration.

--
Bowie