On 2016-08-18 17:11, RW wrote:
On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 18:14:47 -0500
Jerry Malcolm wrote:

I'm still trying to see why I'm not getting the report back.  I've
gone all the way back to the source code that does the streaming of
the spamd invocation on port 783.   I can't seem to find the
documentation anywhere on the format of the data I should read back
on port 783 from spamd.   It looks like I'm getting two text lines
back on the read: SPAMD/1.1 0 EX_OK
Spam: True ; 7.7 / 5.0

This a waste of time. Just try sending a file to spamd  with spamc and
look at the output. If the header is missing them SA is probably not
picking up the config. If it is then the problem is with James.

My guess is that James adds the x-spam-status header itself.

And I suppose the following line in local.cf is insufficient for James' needs?

rewrite_header Subject     *****SPAM***** _SCORE(00)_ **

Then all he need to do is look for the string "*****SPAM***** _SCORE(" in the title of the message and sort it into the spam bucket.

{o.o}