Nope, the exception would go for a whole mailing list, not for every of its users. Anyway given that this would be optional plugin for sa, it would be only used by people / organizations who care about authenticity of the message sender and these that would be OK with the fact that mail addresses within this domain just couldn't be easily used for stuff like mailing lists. Believe me, there are people or organizations who would happily exchange ability to use mailing lists within some domain for guarantee that their emails can't be spoofed in no way (at least within their own domain).