On Mon, Aug 09, 2021 at 07:56:27PM -0400, Joshua Kordani wrote:
> On my work repo, this causes the crash.  In a small repo where I have
> repeated these steps, it does not.

Most likely in your test repository the history is arranged such
that the deletions can be properly correllated by logging history
of the various paths involved. Your test script probably creates
history which "makes sense", and your work repository probably
contains something unexpected which isn't aligned with "best practices"
and might be difficult to spot.

You will need to dig deeper into why the resolver is being mislead
in your work repository. If all else fails, you could try printing URLs
and revisions which are being logged by the resolver during its search.
That might help with understanding why the resolver fails to correlate
the deletions with one another.