I have Apache(2.0.55) and Tomcat (5.5.12) connected via the Mod JK
(1.2.15) connector, setup and running on a Linux RedHat Enterprise
Edition.

On startup of Apache I get the following error in my Mod_JK.log file:

[Fri Mar 17 13:51:46 2006] [error] init_jk::mod_jk.c (2370):
Initializing shm:"var/www/tomcat/ROOT" errno=2
[Fri Mar 17 13:51:47 2006] [error] jk_child_init::mod_jk.c (2326):
Attachning shm:"var/www/tomcat/ROOT" errno=2
[Fri Mar 17 13:51:47 2006] [error] jk_child_init::mod_jk.c (2326):
Attachning shm:"var/www/tomcat/ROOT" errno=2

I have been trying to find what this "errno=2" is actually refering too
but can not find any documentation containing the list of error codes
for the Mod JK connector.

Although I get this error the website seems to function correctly.

Can somebody please tell me what error code 2 actually is ? Or better
still refer me to a list of all the Mod JK error codes ?

Many thanks

Neil

This email message contains confidential information and is intended for the
use of its intended recipient only.  Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is strictly prohibited.

If this communication has been sent to you in error, please notify us
immediately.

Action Information Management Ltd.
129 Devizes Road, Hilperton, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 7SZ.
Tel: +44 (0) 1225 711200
Fax: +44 (0) 1225 711222
Website www.aimltd.co.uk
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]