From: Mark Eggers [mailto:its_toas...@yahoo.com]
Subject: Re: Tomcat 6.0 CLASSPATH query

Another option is to use a VirtualClassLoader and add some random path
(/etc/myawesomewebapps/) to it in all webapps.

That's only available in Tomcat 7, yes?

Presumably, Chris was referring to VirtualWebappLoader, which has been
available in Tomcat for ages.  However, it wasn't properly documented until
Tomcat 7.

  - Chuck

I found the docs for Tomcat 7, and didn't see them for Tomcat 6. I should have trawled through the source (still getting settled after the move).

I suppose I could look at the source, pattern the docs off of those from Tomcat 7, and submit a patch.

. . . . just my two cents
/mde/