Lmhelp1 wrote:
Hello and thank you for your answer.

On 2014-03-12 11:49 PM, Neven Cvetkovic [via Tomcat] wrote:
How about setting up umask 002 on tomcat6 user? All newly created files
would be have 775 permission.

Yes, well, how shall I do that?

Personally, I don't think you should.  The scary thing here is "All newly created
files".
That means e.g. all webapps deployed by Tomcat, not just your "my_webapp".

But if you wanted to do it nevertheless, under Linux you would do that in the /etc/init.d script which starts Tomcat.

Who is placing these files into the webapp folder?

I am manually placing "my_webapp.war" in the "Tomcat6" "webapps" folder.

Best regards.
--
Léa Massiot