Brilliant Chris!  However, if it were that easy, I would have already found
it and figured it out.  That's why I'm asking the experts on this list for
HELP!  Not for someone to tell me that "I ought to read the documentation
for the feature I'm trying to use."  If there's something that drives me
absolutely nuts it's people that say "read the documentation" when you ask
them for help.

Apparently, IIS can be easily configured to do this, but we don't use IIS
around here, so I have to figure out how to do it with Tomcat and/or
Apache.  And so far, the documentation hasn't given me the solution for
either case.

Can you possibly point me to the right place in the documentation?  Thanks!

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Christopher Schultz <