Mark Thomas wrote:
Victor,

On 3/9/15 5:44 PM, Victor Rodriguez wrote:
Brilliant Chris!  However, if it were that easy, I would have
already found it and figured it out.  That's why I'm asking the
experts on this list for HELP!  Not for someone to tell me that "I
ought to read the documentation for the feature I'm trying to use."
If there's something that drives me absolutely nuts it's people
that say "read the documentation" when you ask them for help.
Apparently, IIS can be easily configured to do this, but we don't
use IIS around here, so I have to figure out how to do it with
Tomcat and/or Apache.  And so far, the documentation hasn't given
me the solution for either case.
Can you possibly point me to the right place in the documentation?
Thanks!
Hmm...