Victor Rodriguez wrote:
I finally have it working in Apache using the following.  If there's an
easy way to accomplish this in Tomcat I'd pref that cuz I could just
leverage our existing deployed tomcats.  Thanks!

AddType application/json .json
AddType application/vnd.quantized-mesh .terrain
AddEncoding x-gzip .gz .tgz .json .terrain

Victor, you are wasting everyone's time. Go away.

Or else, why do you not re-read the very first response to your very first question, which already contained the correct answer, more than 24 hours and 15 messages ago ?

Or are you so infused with yourself that you do not realise why you might have upset some people here ?