Hi Graham,
Unfortunately, the data needs to be encrypted if the communication is over TCP,
even if it is to a process in the same VM.
Any alternatives that you can suggest for getting Unix domain sockets to work
with Tomcat? I did come across mention of a connector, JK, that mentions Unix
Domain sockets - that's what got me interested in this.
Thanks,
srini_