A colleague was having trouble setting up client cert auth on this web app
we are developing. He tried the latest tomcat 6 and 7 win32 installs using
java 6 and 7 SDKs. He was able to bring up the app on HTTPS, launching it
from eclipse, but even though the SSL connector had clientAuth="want" there
was no client cert request when establishing the SSL connection.

I had a similar problem before because of an expired self-signed server
certificate so I sent him my .keystore file with the new cert that I am
using and he replaced his with mine. Still a no go.

Then I sent him my own tomcat and eclipse tomcat x64 deployment config and
we switched his runtime to the same as mine (latest Java 8 x64). Same

At this point I don't know what else to try. His setup is exactly the same
as mine, but I can't get the client auth to work on his.

Any ideas?



Alberto Gael Abadin Martinez
Junior Developer

[image: IMATIA]


*Tel: *+34 986 342 774 ext 4531

*Email: *gael.aba...@imatia.com
Edificio CITEXVI
Fonte das Abelleiras, s/n - Local 27
36310 Vigo (Pontevedra)



Este mensaje, y en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, puede
contener información confidencial, siendo para uso exclusivo del
destinatario. Queda prohibida su divulgación copia o distribución a
terceros sin la autorización expresa del remitente. Si usted ha recibido
este mensaje erróneamente, se ruega lo notifique al remitente y proceda a
su borrado. Gracias por su colaboración.
This message, and in the case of any file annexed to it, can have
confidential information, and it is exclusively for the use of the
addressee of the message. It is strictly forbidden to spread a copy or
distribute to third parties, without the express order of the sender. If
you have received this message mistakenly, we request you to notify to the
sender, and please be sure to erase it. Thank you for your collaboration.


Reply via email to