All,

sorry for top posting. Nothing down there to relate to.

Could it be that it is something similar like headless on linux? I remember something similar when using pdflib back in the days. As a service there may be something missing (login shell, DISPLAY, Terminal)? "Word to PDF" could be well something that requires screen information. Worth a check on the requirements of the library.

My 2cts.

Peter