*@Naga Ramesh*,
we are using apache 2.4.41 and AJP connector 2.4.48.

worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.host=localhost
These are entries that we use on Tomcat server.xml and use the same entries
for apache.

*@martin* Till we upgraded to tomcat 7.0.100, we were able to use localhost
both for IPv4 env and IPv6 as well.
I tried digging up a little into tomcat 7.x code could not find exactly
what changed the behaviour.

Thank you,
Kishore