From: Tom Potter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 5:28 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Run shell script when web application start/restart

The JSP pages in the Web application I install under Tomcat 4.1.30 are
based on some configuration files the user wants to modify, thus I wrote
a shell script to rebuild the JSP pages and repopulate the webapps
folder.

My question is that is there a way to hook up my shell script with the
webapp start/stop proces so it would run at every startup, in other
words the user would activate my script by restarting the application ?

Thanks
Thomas