I don't think so. You could, theoretically, have a context listener that
then executes a shell script, but that is really messy, and the security
manager probably won't even allow it.

If I understand correctly, you want to have the following happen on
context restart:
- JSP pages get rebuilt from some macros or config files

I can think of two ways to do this. The not-so-great way is to have a
context listener read the config files and generate the pages. The
problem is that I don't know when JSP pages are compiled by the Tomcat
engine - before or after context listeners are invoked. I believe you
can force a re-compilation of the JSP pages at that point, but I am not
sure how.

The much smarter way is to ask why your JSP pages need to be
macro/dynamically generated. JSP includes enough logic tags. Why not
refactor your JSP pages so that they read the configuration files and
output the appropriate information? This would be much cleaner, and
probably wouldn't even require context restart?