I've increased the heapsize in my development enviroment.
And I don't knowhow to confirm the change has been made to the effect the
whole system is affected.
So I'd like to know how to go about confirming this, possibly thru some
monitoring measure.

Before I move to production I'd like to be certain that a simply edit of
one line from one file and restart of tomcat would do the job.

"Propes, Barry L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/17/2006 03:37 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"