Hi,

Using -verbose:gc will also help in finding out the heap size

On 7/18/06, Christopher Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ibrahim,

> I've increased the heapsize in my development enviroment.
> And I don't knowhow to confirm the change has been made to the effect
the
> whole system is affected.
> So I'd like to know how to go about confirming this, possibly thru some
> monitoring measure.

You can always call Runtime.getRuntime().totalMemory() to find out the
amount of heap space that has been allocated to the JVM. I have
incorporated this piece of information into a page that allows the
current user to "snoop" their session (only enabled in development, of
course).

-chris