Eric and Mark

Just curious...

Eric> We can run 75 to 125 instances of tomcat on a single Linux server

Eric, Do you have or need a centralized way of managing all those instances?
It sounds like different support groups connect to their own instances, if I
understand correctly.

Mark> if there are changes we could make to Tomcat that would it
Mark> easier to run and manage that many instances do let us know.
Mark> We'd be happy to consider them.

Mark, did you already have something in mind?  Like a TC Manager-manager?  Some
sort of dashboard that is able to perform TC Manager ops against all the
instances?

--
Cris Berneburg
CACI Senior Software Engineer

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used
solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient,
be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.