> 2. Also, some digest messages are blank for me, but other
> folks' replies to them are not.  It's often original messages
> from specific users.  Maybe we can compare what we see.
> Not using multiple client apps, I don't know if the blankness
> is due to client app misinterpretation or if the problem
> originates on the server.  I have not been keeping track of
> how long this has been happening, but it seems to be a
> "recent" issue, at least for me.  FYI, I use MS Outlook on Exchange Server.

Well, that's ironic.  :-)  My own messages in digest are blank!

--
Cris Berneburg
CACI Senior Software Engineer

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used
solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient,
be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.