Canada-
record the dynamic IP that the Tomcat server is running on and have the other
boxes reference that IP in browser
e.g.
Tomcat server = 192.168.1.100
now other machines reference by going to
http://192.168.1.100:8080
if you dont want IPs then publish a hosts file somewhere e.g

/hosts
192.168.1.100 tomcatserver
127.0.0.1 tomcatserver
http://tomcatserver:8080

assuming u dont have bind/dns installed..
make sure the top entry is updated in each and every hosts file on each of the
machine's on the network

M-
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of it or its
conte