I don't care if anyone finds this question interesting or not. I just want a
solution, if it were in the linksys manual then I would not have posted the
question, I tried solving the problem by calling the linksys tech support, also
 had a chat session with them, but they don't understand the problem itself.

Pid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  The reason no-one is finding this an interesting question is that it's
not really anything to do with Tomcat.

Your LinkSys router probably has a manual, or at least some basic
instructions for how to map external ports to the internal server.