I couldn't find the binary to download either like Charles. Thanks for
the link though

On 3/21/07, Nelson, Tracy M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

Sun shows a 1.5 JDK for RHAS3.0 on Itanium2 at
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/system-configurations.html.  Is there a big
difference between RHAS and RHEL?  They also show SLES9 as a supported OS,
if that's any help.
The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.